Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Personal Update On The Use and Results of the DIY Dishwasher Detergent

Well i'm happy to inform everyone that i'm highly please with the results of the DIY Dishwasher detergent! My dishes have never looked cleaner and are absolutely spotless and sparkling. I'm about to die with happiness :) Here are some photos below of my freshly cleaned dishes!

silverware is shiny as is the other lower rack items!
top rack awesomeness! see how clean and sparkling the glass is?
even my black dinnerware was free of spots!

Here is a side by side comparison below of a glass on the left washed by my previous commercially made detergent which I will leave unnamed, I also had the addition of a rinse aid which I will also leave unnamed. On the right is a glass that I washed this evening with my new homemade dishwasher detergent. Big difference right? I think so! So i'm happy to announce that I will continue to use my homemade detergent over the commercially made stuff. It only took me about 10 mins total to mix it all together and finish it off. Granted i'll have to shake the container here and there over the next few days to help remedy the clumps. But that's a small task compared to the large amount of money that i'll now be saving as a result!

I can see clearly now the rain is gone LOL

Now do you understand my happiness? I hope so! here's hoping you achieve the same results with your detergent :)

No comments:

Post a Comment